3/15/2007

How time flies...

Yikes! It's been a while since I posted last.

The Eppies have been awarded. Alas, my book didn't win, but I'll be getting a nice frameable finalist certificate, so I'll have something to show for it. To find out who did win in the various categories, visit the Eppies page for the complete list. And Congratulations! to the winners!

Spring is arriving at long last. I have to say that I'm much happier with the temperatures outside the house and in. Of course, eventually my worst pollen allergies will strike, but for the moment I'm all right. The grasses are pollinating, but I'm also not eating wheat right now, so it's made a difference in how reactive I am to it. (Gotta remember--don't eat wheat in the Spring!)

I have to confess that a few years ago, I wrote so much stuff in a short period of time that I burned out. It's been a chore getting myself back to the point of wanting to write, but it's happening. All my usual tricks for getting a story started aren't working anymore, so I'm having to find new ones, including something I never used to do, plotting a story out on paper before I started writing it. I've already got a lot of Kira's story plotted out on paper (although some things have changed since I first wrote it all down), so I'll give it another go and see if I can make some progress on it. I'll let you know if it makes a difference.

Hope your Spring is a great one!

~~~

No comments: