6/28/2007

Beginning of Summer Fuzz Edition

Well, it's nearly the end of June. (Where did half the year go?) I did warn you in the first post that I have some pretty fearsome allergy problems, and this is one of those times of year when it pops up and really flattens me. It truly wasn't my intention to leave this blog sitting untended for so long.

In recognition of the fact that I'm just incapable of coming up with anything interesting to post of my own at the moment, I'm posting some links to other blogs.

Diana Peterfreund has an interesting primer on publishing. You can find it here and here.

Over at Mysterious Matters is a post on why some perfectly good books get the 'not right for us' pass: How Much Formula Is Too Formulaic?

And just because I thought this was absolutely hilarious when I first read it, Protag No Nos.

No comments: