3/03/2010

13 Days to publication

Or in other words, my book, Blood Money, comes out on the 16th.

I will have to check as to format availability and all, since the two books my publisher released at the first of the month show up on their website as available in trade paperback but not yet as available in ebook, so I'm not sure exactly when the ebook will be out. I'm now up in the coming soon section on the Mundania website, though, and as far as I know, the trade paperback version will be $12.95, with the pdf ebook at $4.99. Don't know when it will be available in Kindle format--apparently Amazon picks and chooses which ones it will make available for the Kindle, and when, so it's up to them when it happens.

Blood Money got a nice 4 star review from Romantic Times. Cindy Himler wrote, "Smith’s suspenseful novel has likable characters and interesting locations. Readers will find themselves settling in for a good time." Can't complain about that. And since Elizabeth Peters' new one also got a 4 star review, I feel like I'm in pretty good company. (Can't wait to read hers--Elizabeth Peters is one of my favorite authors, and one of the big influences on my own writing.)

More to come, as the time gets closer...

No comments: